Black Magic Argan Tan 12% features a chocolate base with a unique formula that delivers a rich, hydrating tan and beautiful rich colour in as little as two hours development time.
Black Magic Argan Tan 12% range is infused with argan oil and wattle seed extract. Often called ‘liquid gold’, argan oil is an organic product extracted from the kernels of the argan tree, which is native to Morocco. Extremely rich in nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E, its properties make it particularly beneficial for the hair and skin.
Wattle seed offers significant antioxidant abilities, is a skin conditioner with pore refining abilities it also encourages, elasticity and suppleness to rejuvenate and hydrate the skin.
* Chocolate Based
* 2 Hour Rapid Tan
* Paraben & DEA Free
* Aloe Vera Extract
* Witch Hazel
* Wattle Seeds
* Argan Oil
* Enhanced Bronzers
* Alcohol & Fragrance Free
1. This product is designed for use in all HVLP/airbrush systems.
2. Place your machine on a medium speed to high speed.
3. Place 50mls of Black Magic Argan 12% Tan into the cup of your spray gun, if you are using the Black Magic Tan Deluxe Spray Gun you will need to use approx. 200mls of tanning solution due to the size of the spray gun cup. Excess solution can be poured straight back into the bottle after use.
4. Your spray gun should be set to ensure a light, even mist falls on the skin. If the gun is up to high you are wasting tanning solution and the clients tan could overdevelop.
5. Apply two light even coats of Black Magic Argan 12% tanning solution for the perfect finish.
* On average you should only use 50mls of tanning solution per spray tan.
* Too much solution can lead to overdevelopment (you definitely don’t want this).
To give clients the perfect finishing treatment you can now apply Tan Lock. Tan Lock hydrates and moisturises the skin, locks in colour while resisting moisture making it an excellent addition to your salon. Tan Lock is supplied in a 250ml spray bottle. On average each bottle contains enough product for approximately 20 tans... the average return from a litre of Black Magic Tan.
You simply stand back lightly spritz all over the body and dry well.
Black Magic Tan should be stored in a cool dark place at 20 degrees or lower. It may be refrigerated but must be at room temperature before use to ensure the viscosity of the tanning solution is retained.
If you are travelling or wish to extend the life of your tan longer than normal make sure you purchase our Tan Xtend which will maintain your beautiful colour longer as it is Infused with DHA and rich moisturising ingredients.
Apply daily as per instructions, making sure you wash your hands after use.
Argan oil is extracted from the Argan nut. Many people who have a severe nut allergy are
able to topically apply tree nut oils to their hair and their skin without suffering any unpleasant side effects. However if you have a serious nut allergy and are at risk of anaphylactic shock, then you should be very cautious about using Argan Oil. A small number of allergy sufferers
may have an unwanted reaction to the oil. Therefore you should always consult your doctor first.