Black Magic Muscle Tan was created specifically for the body building industry and allows competitors to obtain as dark a tan as needed without fear of over development.
Black Magic Muscle Tan is designed to deliver competitors a lustrous, deep, very dark tan, that enhances muscle definition and body contours for the ultimate presentation on stage.
Black Magic Muscle Tan keeps developing over 8 hours and will last between 5 - 7 days or pared back post competition to reveal a natural looking tan.
Our innovative team have created a product that:
• Provides a complete tanning solution
• Delivers competitors a tan capable of going from white to black regardless of skin type
• Gentle on the skin
• Enhances muscle definition & body contours
• Very fast drying, no tacky feelings
• NO Orange
• Can be pared down post competition to leave a normal skin tone
• Is Washable
Muscle Tan is designed to be sprayed on using a Black Magic HVLP Tanning Machine.
Day 1 Application:
Apply 1-2 coats of Muscle Tan, dry well between coats.
For best results do not rinse.
Day 2 Application
Apply additional coats, dry well between coats then apply Muscle Lock.
Black Magic Muscle Tan contains ingredients that are beneficial and gentle on the skin. The following list provides an overview of the key active ingredients found in Muscle Tan.
An incredibly strong antioxidant Grape seed oil is about 50 times stronger than antioxidants like, vitamin C and E and can also provide protection against sun damage. The linoleic acid found in grape seed oil can be very beneficial in skin conditions like, acne, dermatitis and eczema. Linoleic acid can soothe and nourish the skin, and help it to repair.
• Potent anti-inflammatory
• Helps to protect the skin from UV damage.
• Improves the skin texture and the moisture content in the skin.
• Reduces the severity of sunburns.
• Increases the effect of sunscreen ingredients.
• Inhibition of lipoperoxide associated skin disorders
Scientists have discovered over 200 nutritional substances in Aloe Barbadensis leafs, including 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and active enzymes.
• Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice can soothe skin and serve as an anti-inflammatory.
• It can be efficiently used topically, because of its burn healing effects, scar reducing and wounds healing properties.
• Aloe protects the skin from UV damage. The herb contains aloin, which can block up to 30 percent of the ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface.
• Aloe also, contains an impressive number of vitamins, including A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E, Choline and Folic Acid. These vitamins are great for protecting the skin from free radicals.