I Tan Luxe – Matte Black (With M Series Gun)
Introducing the iTan Luxe this slimline spray tan machine has been designed for both professional and mobile use. The lightweight compressor offers the power of HVLP spraying, a powerful green motor, with the practicality of being able to be wall mounted.
The iTan Luxe comes with the ever reliable M Series Gun, which has been the most reliable gun in the Australian market for more than 10 years.
Features Of ITan Luxe:
- Powerful green motor ( great for environment)
- Gun Holder for M Series Gun
- Single Speed function (no more speed settings)
- Detachable feet that can be connected to the back as a mounting wall bracket
- New Light Weight Flex hosing
It’s not recommended to clean the M Series spray tan gun with water as it can cause corrosion and other damage to the metal components. Instead, it’s recommended to use a dedicated HVLP Gun Wash solution. Here are some steps you can follow to clean your M series spray tan gun:
- Remove any remaining tanning solution from the spray tan gun by using a cleaning brush or wiping it away with a lint-free cloth.
- Disassemble the spray tan gun.
- Place the disassembled components of the spray tan gun into a cleaning container.
- Fill the cleaning container with HVLP gun wash solution, making sure all parts are submerged.
- Use a cleaning brush to remove any remaining build up or debris from the components.
- Rinse the components thoroughly with clean gun wash solution to remove any remaining residue.
- Dry the components with a clean, lint-free cloth.
- Reassemble the spray tan gun.
N.B. We do not recommend using just tap water to clean your spray gun, as water hardness can cause issues when cleaning metal surfaces. Hard water contains high levels of dissolved minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, which can leave behind mineral deposits or “scale” on metal surfaces, making them appear dull or discoloured, or leave buildup scale on internal parts.