i Tan Pro – Matte Black (with M series gun)
Introducing the iTan Pro, we have designed and manufactured this amazing machine to meet the needs of all spray tanners. It offers the power of HVLP spraying, utilising the latest green motors, with the practicality of being able to be wall mounted, with its built in hose caddy you can now keep your spray tanning room nice and clean with no messy hoses laying around.
Features of iTan Pro:
- Light Weight.
- Hose Caddy
- Latest green motor ( great for environment)
- Gun Holder for M series gun
- Single Speed function (no more speed settings)
- Detachable feet that can be connected to back as a mounting wall bracket.
- New Light Weight Flex hosing.
The M series gun:
The M series gun is a reliable, quality spray gun for the serious tanning technician. With a fully adjustable fan (spray pattern) ranging from an 8 inch pattern to a pencil spray of 1/8” in diameter.it delivers a flawless tan. Able to be paired with the 700 machine and 550 quick release hose this hybrid system offers the very best spray gun at a very affordable price. Upgrade today!
- All stainless steel, replaceable parts
- Delivers beautiful fine mist
- Perfect for detailed work
- Gun is non bleed (airflow) no air released unless trigger pulled.
- Spray gun features a 2 Phase trigger:
- Stage 1; Air Only,
- Stage 2. Solution Released
Compatible with any 3/4inch quick release
It’s not recommended to clean the M Series spray tan gun with water as it can cause corrosion and other damage to the metal components. Instead, it’s recommended to use a dedicated HVLP Gun Wash solution. Here are some steps you can follow to clean your M series spray tan gun:
- Remove any remaining tanning solution from the spray tan gun by using a cleaning brush or wiping it away with a lint-free cloth.
- Disassemble the spray tan gun.
- Place the disassembled components of the spray tan gun into a cleaning container.
- Fill the cleaning container with HVLP gun wash solution, making sure all parts are submerged.
- Use a cleaning brush to remove any remaining build up or debris from the components.
- Rinse the components thoroughly with clean gun wash solution to remove any remaining residue.
- Dry the components with a clean, lint-free cloth.
- Reassemble the spray tan gun.
N.B. We do not recommend using just tap water to clean your spray gun, as water hardness can cause issues when cleaning metal surfaces. Hard water contains high levels of dissolved minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, which can leave behind mineral deposits or “scale” on metal surfaces, making them appear dull or discoloured, or leave buildup scale on internal parts.