Midnight Magic 125ml Sample
Black Magic Midnight Magic Tan was the second tanning solution every created by Black Magic Tan. With a green base and eight hour development time Midnight Magic tanning solution was created to deliver a deep dark tan, rich in antioxidants with anti-aging and hydrating properties. The Midnight Magic formula has a very concentration of DHA and renowned for its depth of colour and long life. Suitable for clients that sit within the three plus categories on the Fitzpatrick scale this tan can be left on overnight if applied later in the evening. Black Magic Midnight Magic Tan contains Green Tea Extract. Green Tea extract is a potent ingredient, 100 times more powerful than vitamin E and proven to assist in preserving younger looking skin by fighting free radicals and protecting skin cells. Aloe Vera will nourish, hydrate and protect your skin. The healing and hydrating properties of Aloe Vera are widely known; Aloe Vera contains over 75 different nutrients and is full of antioxidants including Beta Carotene, Vitamin C and E and acts as a protective barrier on the skin.
Key Features and benefits of a Black Magic Midnight Magic include:
• Green based
• Deep Dark Result
• 8 Hour Development
• Anti-Aging Green Tea Extract
• Loads of antioxidants Green Tea & Aloe Vera
• Will not stain bedding or clothing (is washable)
• No fragrance
• Fast drying
• Will not streak
• Instant bronzer
• Washable – Will not stain clothing, however we always recommend wearing casual loose clothing after your spray tan.
Directions for use
1. This product is designed for use in all HVLP/airbrush systems
2. Place your machine on a medium speed to high speed
3. Place 50mls of Black Magic Midnight Magic Tan into the cup of your spray gun, if you are using the Black Magic Tan Deluxe Spray Gun you will need to use approx. 200mls of tanning solution due to the size of the spray gun cup. Excess solution can be poured straight back into the bottle after use.
4. Your spray gun should be set to ensure a light, even mist falls on the skin. If the gun is up too high you are wasting tanning solution and the clients tan could overdevelop.
5. Apply two light even coats of Black Magic Midnight Magic Tan solution for a flawless, deep, dark tan.
Key Points to Remember.
A. On average you should only use 50mls of tanning solution per spray tan. B. Too much solution can lead to overdevelopment (you definitely don’t want this)
Looking for the Perfect Finishing Touch?
To give clients the perfect finishing treatment you can now apply Tan Lock. Tan Lock hydrates and moisturisers the skin, locks in colour while resisting moisture making it an excellent addition to your salon. Tan Lock is supplied in a 250ml spray bottle. On average each bottle contains enough product for approximately 20 tans… the average return from a litre of Black Magic Tan. You simply stand back lightly spritz all over the body and dry well.
How to Store Your Solution
Black Magic Tan should be stored in a cool dark place at 20 degrees or lower. It may be refrigerated but must be at room temperature before use to ensure the viscosity of the tanning solution is retained.
How to Prolong Your Spray Tan
If you are travelling or wish to extend the life of your tan longer than normal make sure you purchase our Tan Xtend which will maintain your beautiful colour longer as it is Infused with DHA and rich moisturising ingredients. Apply daily as per instructions, making sure you wash your hands after use
Purified water, Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), Dow Corning fluid 193, Ethanol, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) extract, Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) extract, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Green Tea extract, Wattle seeds (Acacia aneuro) extract, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate & Glycerine & Laureth, Sodium metabisulfite
May also contain:
FD&C Red No.40 (C.I.16035),
FD&C Yellow No.5 (C.I.19140),
FD&C Blue No.1 (C.I.42090),
D&C Red No. 33 (C.I.17200)