Buying in bulk saves time and money while ensuring you always have product on hand for those last minute tan requests.
Black Magic Premium Tan was the first tanning solution ever created by Black Magic Tan. With a green base and eight hour development time our Premium tanning solution is rich in antioxidants with anti-aging and hydrating properties. This original formula is renowned for its very natural colour and long life.
Suitable for all skin types clients that sit within the one to three categories on the Fitzpatrick scale this tan can be left on overnight if applied later in the evening.
Black Magic Premium Tan contains Green Tea Extract. Green Tea extract is a potent ingredient, 100 times more powerful than vitamin E and proven to assist in preserving younger looking skin by fighting free radicals and protecting skin cells. Aloe Vera will nourish, hydrate and protect your skin. The healing and hydrating properties of Aloe Vera are widely known; Aloe Vera contains over 75 different nutrients and is full of antioxidants including Beta Carotene, Vitamin C and E and acts as a protective barrier on the skin.
Key Features and benefits of a Black Magic Premium Tan include:
• Green based
• 8 Hour Development
• Anti-Aging Green Tea Extract
• Loads of antioxidants Green Tea & Aloe Vera
• Will not stain bedding or clothing (is washable)
• No fragrance
• Fast drying
• Will not streak
• Instant bronzer
• Washable -
Will not stain clothing, however we always recommend wearing casual loose clothing after your spray tan.
1. This product is designed for use in all HVLP/airbrush systems
2. Place your machine on a medium speed to high speed
3. Place 50mls of Black Magic Premium Tan into the cup of your spray gun, if you are using the Black Magic Tan Deluxe Spray Gun you will need to use approx. 200mls of tanning solution due to the size of the spray gun cup. Excess solution can be poured straight back into the bottle after use.
4. Your spray gun should be set to ensure a light, even mist falls on the skin. If the gun is up too high you are wasting tanning solution and the clients tan could overdevelop.
5. Apply two light even coats of Black Magic Premium Tan solution for a flawless natural tan.
B. Too much solution can lead to overdevelopment (you definitely don’t want this)
Tan Lock is supplied in a 250ml spray bottle. On average each bottle contains enough product for approximately 20 tans… the average return from a litre of Black Magic Tan.
You simply stand back lightly spritz all over the body and dry well.
Black Magic Tan should be stored in a cool dark place at 20 degrees or lower. It may be refrigerated but must be at room temperature before use to ensure the viscosity of the tanning solution is retained.
Apply daily as per instructions, making sure you wash your hands after us